Monday 22 February 2016

EPL UPDATES


Barcelona have told Guardiola to forget about signing Lionel Messi for Man City.

Louis van Gaal WILL be sacked if Man United lose at Shrewsbury in the FA Cup  this Monday

Man United plan to give the job to Ryan Giggs, not Jose Mourinho, according to reports.

Mourinho has a gentleman's agreement to take over at Man United, according to other reports.

Slaven Bilic: 'Dimitri Payet as good as Luka Modric'

"I haven't seen better players than [Payet]," Bilic told reporters

"He is also doing the dirty work and on the ball he is up there with Luka Modric from the players I have trained so far"

"Dimitri is one of the best I have trained and every week I want those questions [about him] to continue, but it is hard to be surprised"

"I have to get some poetry lessons to describe his importance to us." said the West Ham Coach.

No comments: