Saturday 5 March 2016

EPL Updates

Manchester United To Give Fans Free Shirts For Europa League Tie At Liverpool

Man United are giving away 2,300 free away shirts to supporters travelling to Liverpool for next week's Europa League clash.

Louis van Gaal's side will be at Anfield on Thursday for the first leg of their last-16 tie.
And the visitors plan to manufacture a 'Wall of White' on Merseyside in a bid to 'generate the best possible atmosphere' with the 2,300 shirts, worth £34.99 each.


Hazard: Even if I play badly, I'm happy at Chelsea

"The future is always the same and that is to win trophies, next season, in two and three years," .

"I am always happy here. Even if I play badly, I'm happy. I know this is football but I try to keep a smile on my face every time."

"We saw the other day that Swansea beat Arsenal at home," he said. "It is very strange.

"I am happy with my form, I just need to score a couple of goals."

Man Utd Injury News: Fellaini, Jones and Valencia back.

Manchester United trio Marouane Fellaini, Phil Jones and Antonio Valencia are back in contention for a first-team return, manager Louis van Gaal has confirmed.

The Dutchman does not want to take any risks with the three players for Sunday’s trip to West Brom and would prefer them to play for the Under-21 side first.

No comments: